I was in Pinterest and found this interest pin that said 30+Memorable Family Christmas Traditions. I clicked on it and it gives lots of ideas to do while we’re in the holidays. I copied a few for you to see, added some of my own, but check out that blog to get more ideas !
- Putting the tree together
- Making Santa letters
- Ornaments with names or years
- Having a baking day
- Make a Holiday Calender
- Have a stocking for each family member
- Pjs from Elves
- Donate toys, cloths, food
- Having a movie night on Christmas Eve
- Cookies for Santa
- Visit Santa
- Christmas/Winter wishlist
- Wear ugly sweater on Christmas Eve
There are many many things to do for the holidays. It’s fun to do something different each year and remembering what you did a certain year. I think it’s a great idea to get with the family especially memorable moments for the little ones!